Sweden ETIAS requirements for Andorran Citizens
An ETIAS authorisation will be required for every Andorran citizen for short-stay period in Sweden starting from 2023.
A valid passport is required to enter Sweden. All tourists entering Swedish territory from another (Schengen country) are exempted from presenting their passports to Swedish authorities. In this case, a national identity card is the only document needed.
The passport and other travel documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond the period of intended stay. All the Passports (or equivalent travel documents) issued more than ten years before the date of travel, may not be accepted.
A Schengen visa is mandatory for all nationals of Andorra who stay in the country for a period greater than 90 days.
For short stay visits (less than 90 days within a period of 180 days), the visitors are exempted from obtaining a valid Schengen visa.
An ETIAS authorisation will become a mandatory requirement for every Andorran citizen starting from 2021.
ETIAS will have a validity of five years, and it can be used for an unlimited number of entries.
Swedish custom regulates and blocks the importing of several dangerous items such as weapons (the traveler must hold a valid European Firearm Pass), legal and illegal drugs.
Goods can be imported into Swedish territory following the mandatory limits regulated by the government:
If arriving from a non-EU country:
- Tobacco: Cigarettes (200), cigars (50), loose tobacco (250g).
- Alcohol: 1L of spirits with more than 22% alcohol by volume (1L),light liquor (2L), wine (4L), beer (16L).
- Perfume: Perfume (50g) and of eau de toilette (0.25L)
If arriving from an EU Member State:
- Tobacco: Cigarettes (800), cigarillos (400), cigars (200), smoking tobacco (1kg).
- Alcohol: Spirits over 22% (10L), fortified wine or spirits up to 22% (20L), wine (90L), beer (110L).
Money Amounts of over €10,000 (or equivalent in foreign currencies) in cash or travelers' cheques must be declared at the point of entry or exit of the EU.Visitors entering Sweden with a one-way ticket and not having sufficient funds to purchase a return ticket might be refused to enter.
Children aged up to 15 (included) years of age will be exempted from requiring a passport if traveling with companions (parents or grandparents) or guardian if:
- Children have the same nationality as the companion
- C’s names are included in the passport of the companion.
- Routine Vaccines
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
Currency: Krona (SEK)
Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
- Small Sami and Finnish speaking minorities
Calling Code: +46
- C European 2-pin
- F Schuko plug