Who needs ETIAS?

Below is the list of countries whose nationals need to apply for an ETIAS prior to entering the Schengen Area. To help you familiarize with the rules and regulations of your destination, we’ve included essential information in terms of medical and immigration requirements and also details of embassies and consular/diplomatic missions. To display the information, you simply need to select your country of origin/citizenship and click on the destination.
There, you’ll also find an overview with some prominent facts which might be useful for your trip.

Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China:

British citizens who are not nationals of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for the purposes of Union law:

Entities and territorial authorities not recognised as States by at least one Member State: